Teeth whitening in 1 hour in the chair immediate result. A long-term sustainable result. Leave with your best smile in 1 session!
What if you were offered teeth whitening for long-lasting whiteness in one session to start?
This technique is safe, effective, fast!
No more gutters and strips for months or a smile bar scam! Come and try this professional, fast and spectacular teeth whitening.
In order to keep all the benefits of teeth whitening, it is recommended to avoid the consumption of various coloring products and foods during treatment and even a few days after the end of teeth whitening.
FOODS TO AVOID DURING AND AFTER YOUR TEETH WHITENING :
You will find a non-exhaustive list of products that color your teeth during and for the 5 days following your teeth whitening:
• Red wine, Tea, Coffee
• Red fruits: Cherries, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries
• Beets, Tomatoes
• Cola, Colorful sodas.
• Lemon, grapefruit, and all acidic foods.
• Fruit juices, ice creams and sorbets.
• Colorful liquorice and caramel candies.
• Colorful syrups.
• Tomato / ketchup sauces.
• Tobacco (reduce consumption and drink a large glass of water after each cigarette)
• Spices: Paprika, Saffron, curry
• Colorful mouthwashes
• Colorful toothpastes
TIPS DURING AND AFTER YOUR DENTAL WHITENING :
Tips to prevent food from staining your teeth during and after your teeth whitening:
• Use a straw to limit the contact of the drinks with the teeth.
• Chew gum without sugar or colorings to stimulate salivary flow.
• Brush your teeth after each meal and after consuming a coloring food.
• Drink water during your meals to prevent food from staining your teeth.
• You can brush with sodium bicarbonate and hydrogen peroxide at 10 volumes to maintain the whiteness of your teeth but provided you use a soft toothbrush. Lemon is strongly discouraged because the acid attacks the enamel of the teeth and can cause significant damage.